Thursday 5 July 2012

HOW TO CLEAN YOUR CAR'S ENGINE SAFELY

Simon Nixon shows us how to clean a car engine's safely. Take from chapter 4 of his new book!



New! Caring for your car’s bodywork and interior
By Simon Nixon

Cars can be expensive things, and deserve to be cared for properly. A clean and well-tended car will look better, be more pleasurable to drive, and have a superior resale value. This book is a step-by-step guide to the various elements of car care, from washing, waxing and polishing to engine cleaning and leather maintenance. Featuring illustrations and product recommendations, this is a must-buy for all car lovers. More info.

6 comments :

  1. You have published an incredible website.
    Also see my site > Remove Stickers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is an excellent post. For a layman, the video is very helpful, and a lady like me would love to know more.
    Car tuning also helps in the running and performance of the engine of the car in a better way. Once a month it is good for the running of the car

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to look it over.
    I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to
    my followers! Exceptional blog and excellent style and
    design.
    Also visit my blog ; vw corrado engine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don’t read that much but when I visit your blog I really have to read your very intriguing post. It is very captivating that in your own ways, you had encouraged me to read more. Thank you and God bless!





    Used Engine For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can search for the 3800 performance parts and features products like inter coolerkit, transmission mount and 8 piece mount kit etc.

    3800 performance parts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tried to clean up my car engine many times but wasn't successful in doing it. After watching this video I gained some confidence that I can clean up my automotive engine.

    ReplyDelete